Manage Stress and Pain with Music Therapy Class at VicWest Community Centre in Victoria, BC.
- Live, vocal-led relaxation sessions this February and March.
- Guided session will help draw attention away from pain, stress and anxiety.
- PARENTS of young children! Drop in care available for your child aged 3-5 through Little Steps Preschool!! Please inquire at VWCA for drop in rates.
- Participants can have full access to relax in a supine position on a yoga mat, with minimal activity required. Please bring a pillow and/or blanket.
- This relaxation program uses an adapted model of Esther Thane’s published method: “Vocal-Led Relaxation for Children with Autism: Voicework in Music Therapy
- Call VWCA to register. 250-590-8922.
“Heavenly. I feel so light after these sessions”. -Client with Parkinson’s disease